A pie chart of Voldemort’s soul, assuming that every time he made a horcrux his soul was split precisely in half.
Numbers are rounded down.
…Harry had more of Voldemort’s soul in him than Voldemort himself had.
Whoa. That’s crazy.
This is super cool! Props to whoever made it!
I read “Diary” as “Dairy” and pictured him filled with cheese curds.
Relevant to my interests.
EDIT: Also, *damn*, Ginny basically got the worst Horcrux. She had way more of Voldemort in her than Harry ever did.
Reblogging for that edit because… I never considered that.
Which probably also explains why the diary was so powerfull and had so much of his personality.
I always believed that the Diary should have affected Ginny much MORE in the long run than it did. This chart just proves it.
I’m sorry I all I saw was “Ginny had more of Voldemort in her than Harry ever did”
You can always count on harry potter fans to turn something from interesting to smutty in 10 posts or less.
i wish more harry potter fic would focus on the fact the trio were teenagers in the 90’s think of what we could have
- the muggleborn students bringing lisa frank notebooks to school to the bemusement of the other students only to start a sparkle rainbow unicorn phase
- kids charming pokemon cards with the same magic used to make their photos move dont pretend you wouldnt want that
- a desperate attempt from the teachers to put a stop to the pokemon card game (if one more duel breaks out over that goddamn shining charizard card) which fails because the students just end up charming them to keep the cards hidden
- magical wizards taking advantage of the beanie baby craze and creating toys infused with magical properties - hippogriffs and doxy’s and a whole range of mini dragons that can breathe realistic fire. arthur weasley had to work three weeks straight to calm down the mess that started when muggle collectors somehow got hold of them
- hermione bringing her portable cd player (and large bag of cds) to the burrow one evening to listen to some music while she does her work and having to explain to mr weasley it’s exact properties and function
- harry finding an old tamagotchi in dudley’s old room and givng it to ron for a laugh. ron manages to kill it in five minutes
- skip it vs quidditch arguments in the common rooms (what do you mean you just jump over it wheres the skill in that)
- everyone knows the fresh prince of bel air theme tune, pureblood or not you know it
- magically enchanted pogs (remember herpo the foul? he’s back, in pog form!)
- denim on denim robes
Why do people act like being a vampire is so fucking great. You can’t eat garlic bread so what’s the point
By “people,” I guess Neville thought Ron meant the Dark Lord.
Go big or go home
Andrew Scott’s faces appreciation
"Hey, I found your blog on Tumblr-"
The Science Fair Project To End All Science Fairs
I sort of remember liking the science fair when I was a kid, probably because it gave me the chance to make the standard baking soda volcano and then drown G.I. Joes in it after I got home. However, I’m fairly certain my parents hated any school project I had, and the science fair was the grandaddy of them all.
A+ for the Redditor who submitted this gem for Susan M.’s science project. Their child probably didn’t make honor role, but the Internet is that much better because of it. I expect to see these findings in next month’s American Journal of Science.
My Edits Of The New X-Men: DoFP Character Images | Magneto & Professor X
Because Erik and Charles need their own post :)
'Neil also has a joke where, when the gang's eating take-out, Barney can never get the food to his mouth while eating with chopsticks…'
Harry was the favorite kid and he wasn’t even an official part of the family
Because Molly knows exactly how the Dursleys treat him. There’s no way Ron wouldn’t tell her. And Molly Weasley is a Mother. She gets a capital M because she is goddamn phenomenal at what she does. When she hears Harry Potter is on the train to Hogwarts in Book 1, her reaction isn’t to be starstruck. It’s to say “that poor dear had to come here all on his own.” Molly Weasley loves harder than anyone. She loves like it’s her sole reason for being. And when she hears there’s a poor boy who has never known love his whole life… how could she not?
In Year One Molly Weasley knit Harry a Weasley family sweater and made him homemade chocolate so he would have something to open on Christmas DON’T TOUCH ME